Hans Peter, S.H.
Hans Peter graduated from Tarumanagara University.
|Corporate Law||Finance and Banking|
|Merger and Acquisition||Oil and Gas|
|Investment Law||International Transaction|
Junior Associate Lawyer - Arbitration Division
Within the scope of Corporate and Commercial Matters
- Drafting legal opinions related to the procurement of goods and services for the Government (Titan Mining Energy), Use of Foreign Manpower, Taxation, Immigration, Company Incorporation, Foreign Investment, Joint ventures, general corporate matter, the establishment of a foundation, and others;
- Assisting Clients in drafting agreements of business transactions, such as sale and purchase agreement, franchise agreement, cooperation agreement, construction agreement, distributorship agreement, confidentiality agreements, investment agreement, employment agreement, agreement between shareholders and others;
- Assisting Clients in restructuring a company and assisting in a bankruptcy matter;
- Providing legal opinions to the representatives of foreign countries in Indonesia, such as the embassies of Switzerland, Austria, and Germany;
- Coordinating with government institutions such as the ministry of justice and human rights, the ministry of Cooperatives and SME, the ministry of manpower and transmigration, the directorate general of immigration, the investment coordinating board, the civil registry service, the manpower service, and others.