Ignatio Hugo Permana, S.H.
Mr. Ignatio Hugo Permana obtained his Bachelor of Law (S.H.) from Parahyangan Catholic University.
Senior Associate - Arbitration Division
- Representing a construction company in a dispute arising from the construction of a pharmaceutical sterile facility governed by the 1999 FIDIC Red Book against an Indonesian subsidiary of a leading German pharmaceutical company under the BANI Rules and Procedures;
- Advising a state-owned construction company on a dispute arising from the construction of overburden conveying and crushing system for a coal mining company;
- Representing a major lighting company in a breach of contract dispute against its distributor under the BANI Rules and Procedures;
- Representing some heirs of the founder of BANI as co-defendants in a dispute on the right of management of BANI before the South Jakarta District Court;
- Assisting Prof. Winarta as arbitrator assistant in numbers of arbitration under BANI, ICC, UNCITRAL and SIAC Rules of Arbitration;
- Representing shareholders of a major land transportation company as Defendants in a tort claim arising from the alleged infrigement of the Claimant’s right of shareholding before the Central Jakarta District Court;
- Advising an international labor union on a dispute between the board of management and members of its Indonesia-based associated labor union;
- Representing an investor in a Third Party Challenge (derden verzet) on the order to foreclose land in Padang Bai, Bali before the Amlapura District Court (Bali);
- Advising a multinational investment banking company on a dispute arising from the sale of stocks purchased from a hedge fund company, the stocks of which are alleged to be objects of a Repurchase Agreement (Repo) between the hedge fund and a third party.