Jesslyn Tanmalano, S.H.
Jesslyn read law at Universitas Pelita Harapan and graduated with an undergraduate thesis (skipsi) in the field of international tax law.
|Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution ||Labour and Employment |
|Construction Law||Commercial Dispute|
Paralegal - Arbitration Division
- Assisting Prof. Frans Hendra Winarta as a co-arbitrator in a dispute concerning the payment and feasibility study of a Hydro Electric Power Project between a foreign construction service company and a power plant provider under the ICC Rules;
- Assisting Prof. Frans Hendra Winarta as a co-arbitrator in a dispute over the management of a coal terminal under the 1976 UNCITRAL Rules of Arbitration;
- Assisting Prof. Frans Hendra Winarta as a co-arbitrator in a dispute concerning the construction of a major office tower in Jakarta between a consortium consisting of Japanese and Indonesian companies with an Indonesian company under the rules of BANI;
- Assisting lawyers representing a personal care developer company in a tort claim filed by its distributor under the rules of BANI;
- Drafting a legal memorandum under supervision in the field of investment law for an Italian Client, who has a business in building and selling equipment for processing minerals.
- Drafting a legal memorandum under supervision in the field of employment law and construction law for a Dutch Client, who has a construction consulting business.
Prior to joining Frans Winarta & Partners in 2017, she experience in drafting and conveying legal opinions in the field of business law and dispute resolution under supervision as a trainee for the Legal Service Department while being simultaneously positioned as a trainee for the Business Development Department at the INA Benelux Chamber of Commerce. She was active in UPH’s International Law Moot Court Community and represented her university in the 11th Willem C. Vis (East) International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition.