Nining Rosanti Dewi, S.H.
Ms. Nining Rosanti Dewi graduated from Diponegoro University.
|Civil and Criminal Litigation||Bankruptcy|
|Labour and Employment||Corporate Dispute|
|Property||Alternative Dispute Resolution|
Senior Associate - Litigation Division
- Representing one of the world’s leading outsourcing service providers and its affiliate company in Indonesia, as the defendants in a tort case in the Indonesian Court;
- Representing one of the prominence Indonesian companies in the health care sector, as a defendant in a trademark case in the Commercial Court in Indonesia;
- Representing an Malaysian Citizen as a Petitioner of Motion to Reconsider in relation to an industrial relation dispute case;
- Representing an advocate organization in Indonesia as a Defendant in the Administrative Court;
- Representing one of the world’s leading telecommunication companies, as the co-defendant in a tort case in the Indonesian Court;
- Representing an Austrian citizen as the accused in relation to a narcotics case.
Within the scope of Litigation Matters, Nining has experience in handling litigation cases related to (i) an administrative dispute, representing a coal mining company against a regional government, (ii) representing a company engaged in property in Indonesia to carry out the auction of shares at the KPKNL in Jakarta; and (iii) representing a company engaged in oil palm plantations to apply for the execution of groose akta.