Ms. Pamela Kresna graduated from University of Indonesia and received her Master of Notary at University of Indonesia.
|Civil and Criminal Litigation||Bankruptcy|
|Labour and Employment||Corporate Dispute|
|Property||Alternative Dispute Resolution|
Junior Associate - Litigation Division
Within the scope of Litigation Matters, Pamela has experience in:
- Representing an Indonesian company as the Plaintiff in the Denpasar Administrative Court.
- Representing one of multinational outsourcing company as the Defendant in a case of tort in the South Jakarta District Court;
- Representing one of the prominent businessmen in Indonesia as the Defendant in a case of tort in the Pekanbaru District Court;
- Representing an Italian machinery manufacturing company as the Plaintiff in a breach of contract case in the East Jakarta District Court;
- Representing an Indonesian pharmaceutical company as the Plaintiff in a case of cancellation of mark registration in the Central Jakarta Commercial Court.