COVID-19: NEW REGULATION CONCERNING PSBB IN JAKARTAThe Governor of DKI Jakarta Anies Baswedan issued a Regulation of the Governor of the Special Capital Region of Jakarta No. 88 of 2020 concerning Amendments to Governor Regulation No. 33 of 2020 concerning Implementation of PSBB in Handling COVID-19 in the Special Capital Region of Jakarta ("Regulation No. 88/2020") as well as Decree of the Governor of the Special Capital Region of Jakarta No. 959/2020 concerning the Implementation of PSBB in Handling COVID-19 in the Special Capital Region of Jakarta (“Decree No. 959/2020”) which stipulates the implementation of PSBB for 14 (fourteen) days from 14 to 27 September 2020 and will be extended if there is an increase in new cases until 11 October 2020. Therefore, FWP is still extending working with alternate shifts for all employees at the head office in Kelapa Gading and the Alam Sutera branch office, as well as for all WIP employees.
The SOP for the COVID-19 pandemic related to personal hygiene and office cleanliness still applies. And all communication made by FWP with the Client continues as usual. Meetings with Clients can be done at FWP by appointment or via email or telephone/telephone conference.
Thus, for urgent matters, please contact:
1. Mr. Harri Budiman at +62816 929525 for litigation matters;
2. Mr. Ronald Honarto at +62812 4410653 for corporate matters;
3. Mrs. Patricia Ann Winarta at +62815 10004077 for intellectual property matters;
4. Mrs. Sri Rahayu at +62813 11040570 for finance matters; or
5. Mrs. Catherine L. Ary at +6281210005154 for general matters.