The Second Phase of the PSBB in the Jakarta area was signed by the Governor of Jakarta in Governor Decree No. 412 of 2020 concerning the Extension of the Implementation of PSBB in Handling COVID-19 in the Special Capital Region of Jakarta ("Jakarta Governor's Decree") which would be valid for 14 (fourteen) days from April 24, 2020 to May 7, 2020. Therefore, FWP once again extended WFH for all employees at the head office in Kelapa Gading and the Alam Sutera branch office, as well as for all WIP employees.
The SOP for the COVID-19 pandemic related to personal hygiene and office cleanliness still applies. And all communication made by FWP with the Client continues as usual but meetings with Clients are replaced by communication via email or telephone/telephone conference.
Thus, for urgent matters, please contact:
1. Mr. Harri Budiman at +62816 929525 for litigation matters;
2. Mr. Ronald Honarto at +62812 4410653 for corporate matters;
3. Ms. Patricia Ann Winarta at +62815 10004077 for intellectual property matters;
4. Ms. Sri Rahayu at +62813 11040570 for finance matters; or
5. Ms. Catherine L. Ary at +6281210005154 for general matters.